Rancho Cucamonga Estate Planning Lawyers
Helping Clients Achieve Their Estate Planning Objectives
Effective estate planning is essential to protecting your family and your wealth, now and in the future. A Rancho Cucamonga estate planning lawyer at Moga Law Firm can help you manage your assets while alive, protect your assets in the event you fall ill, and provide for the care of your family after you are gone. We serve clients throughout the Inland Empire.
Comprehensive Estate Planning Tools and Services
Our Rancho Cucamonga, CA estate planning attorneys work closely with clients to identify goals, plan for contingencies, and create a comprehensive estate plan. This often involves a variety of tools and instruments designed to minimize estate taxes, bypass probate, set aside assets, and control who will be your beneficiaries; for example:
- A will to name beneficiaries, establish a guardian for minor children, and govern the distribution of your assets
- Durable powers of attorney for financial affairs
- An advanced health care directive regarding health care provisions and end-of-life measures
- Long-term care and nursing home planning
- Business succession planning to pass a family-owned business to the next generation
- Business entity formation
- Joint tenancy ownership and re-titling of property to ensure assets pass directly to beneficiaries
- Revocable trusts and pour-over wills
- Irrevocable trusts, including disclaimer trusts, marital trusts, qualified domestic trusts (QDOTs), life insurance trusts, grantor retained interest trusts, minors’ trusts, Crummey trusts, spendthrift trusts, and charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts for a disabled child or vulnerable adult
Over 20+ Years of Estate Planning Service
A will is the most basic and fundamental estate planning tool, no matter if an estate is large or small. It addresses how your assets will be distributed at your death, and also names the individual who will handle the administration of your estate. Your may also designate a guardian for your minor children if you have no surviving spouse. Attorney Moga helps prepare wills, living trusts and estate documents of all types to clients in Rancho Cucamonga and throughout San Bernardino County.
For many people, however, drafting a will is only the first step to creating a strong estate plan. Revocable and irrevocable trusts often provide for probate avoidance, significant asset protection and tax savings when used appropriately. Our trusts and wills lawyers understand how to maximize the advantages of proper estate planning for the benefit of our clients.
Consult an Experienced Rancho Cucamonga Wills and Estate Planning Attorney
Moga Law Firm is committed to assisting families who seek to protect their assets and the security of their loved ones. To schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced Inland Empire estate planning lawyers, please call 909-931-2444 or contact us online. We look forward to discussing your estate planning objectives and offering legal solutions that help you achieve your goals. Se habla español.