Murrieta Workers’ Compensation Lawyer | 25 YEARS Experienced
Workers’ Compensation is a mandatory insurance program required by the federal government to financially compensate and provide for medical treatment for employees that are injured during the course of their job duties. Each state has enacted its individual laws that provide for the administration of workers compensation procedures, claims, payments, and legal proceedings. If you have become ill or have been injured while performing work as an employee, you might be eligible for workers compensation benefits. Contact our Murrieta workers’ comp lawyers for legal advice. It is to your benefit that you know your rights so that you receive the appropriate compensation and medical care if you are injured or become ill on the job.
Injuries that occur in the workplace or at a job site can be very complex. They can range from minor injuries that heal in just a few days or a few weeks to devastating and catastrophic injuries that one may never fully recover from. Regardless of where you fall on the spectrum of a work-related injury, the Murrieta workers’ comp attorneys at Moga Law Firm can help you assess and determine what can be done while protecting your rights and helping you get what you are entitled to and deserve.
Murrieta Work Accident & Injury Attorneys
Scot Moga is a Murrieta work accident lawyer who has over 25 Years of experience helping determine if injuries meet the eligibility requirements for California workers’ compensation benefits.
Work-Related Injuries That Qualify For Workers’ Compensation Benefits:
- Stress-related Illness
- Single Accident
- Long-term Injury
- Disease or Illness Due to Various Occupational Exposures
- Aggravation of a Pre-existing Condition or Injury
The California Workers’ Compensation Benefits Process
The workers’ compensation claims and appeal process can quite complicated. There are several steps you will need to take to successfully file a workers’ compensation claim.
- It is mandatory that you notify your employer of your illness or injury as soon as possible after it occurs. It is critical that you document your injury or illness in person or in writing immediately following the incident.
- You must file a workers compensation claim right away. Our skilled Murrieta workers comp lawyers are a valuable advocate during this process.
- It is important that you cooperate with your insurance carrier and employer so they can investigate and validate your claim. This phase may be the most important because if your claim is accepted, you will begin receiving monetary compensation and medical benefits.
- Once maximum medical improvement is obtained, you should undergo a new doctor evaluation. It is essential to your claim that you receive a proper and accurate evaluation during this step to accurately determine your current and future workers compensation benefits. It is essential for you to have experienced Murrieta workers’ compensation lawyers on your side, rather than relying on the determination of your employer’s insurance carrier.
If your claim is initially denied, appeal it. Let our knowledgeable and skilled lawyers represent you before the California Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board. We have the experience to advocate for your rights in these types of hearings.
How Our Murrieta Workers’ Comp Law Firm Can Help
Our skilled lawyers will help guide you through the necessary procedures to ensure that everything is in compliance with applicable California workers’ compensation laws. We will also help you obtain the best possible outcome.
When you are ill or injured, learning about the applicable laws and how they apply in your situation to obtain medical treatment can be overwhelming. That is why you need someone that has been through the process numerous times. Moga Law Firm asserts your rights to medical care and monetary compensation. Access to and coverage for quality care to treat your workplace injury or illness is paramount in your recovery. Prompt medical treatment is a critical step on your road to recovery.
Moga Law Firm offers assistance to employees in Murrieta, California who are filing workers’ compensation claims or appealing workers’ compensation denials. To consult with our experienced lawyers, call Moga Law Firm at 909-931-2444 or contact us online. Se habla español.